The Vantage HVAC InterfacePoint makes it easy to integrate HVAC systems in the Vantage InFusion System. 4 different hardware devices are available: HVAC-ID (for Daikin), HVAC-IS (for Sanyo), HVAC-IT (for Toshiba), HVAC-IM (for Mitsubishi), HVAC-HI ( for Hitachi) , HVAC-IF (for Fujitsu), HVAC-IMH (for Mitsibushi Heavy) but only 1 driver in the Vantage software.
The HVAC Interface System gains full control on indoor units and provides access to the system parameters. It allows homeowners full control with the Vantage System keypads, touchscreens, motion sensors, timers etc. and gives feedback from the actual temperature and setpoints on the TPT touchscreens. It simply connects straight to the HVAC system two wire communication lines and a Vantage RS-232 control port.
- InterfacePoint to HVAC systems from the following brands :
- Mitsubishi Heavy
- Full control over: setpoints, cool/heat, power
- Feedback from: setpoints, indoor temperature, mode, error code, fan speed, power state
- Easily setup in Design center
- Connects straight to the HVAC system two wire communication bus
- Connects to a Vantage RS232 port